Holiday Greetings from Communities In Schools!! We hope that this holiday season finds you comfy, cozy, happy and well!
If you are looking for something to do with your family this December take a look at all the things Salisbury has to offer.
- December 5th: Brunch with Santa- Salisbury Parks and Rec. 10:00am
Homemade Christmas Stockings- Waterworks Visual Arts Center 10:00am- 12 pm
- December 4th-6th: Arc of Rowan- Festival of Trees- F&M Trolley Barn 5pm-7pm
- December 6th: Gingerbread House Workshop- Rowan Museum 1pm- 4
- December 10th-13th and 17th-19th: It's a Wonderful Life- Alive Radio Show- Lee Street Theatre 7:30
- December 11th-12th and 18th-19th: The Best Christmas Pageant Ever- Norvell Theatre 7:30 on the 11th and 12th 2:30 and 7:30 on the 12th and 19th
- December 12th: Santa and the Grinch, Antique Firetruck Rides- Downtown Salisbury in front of the Visitation Center 10am- 12
- December 12th and 13th Christmas Craft Fair- Rowan County Fairgrounds on the 12th 8am- 5pm, and on the 13th 9am- 4pm
- December 13th: St John's Men's Chorus Christmas Concert- St. John's Lutheran Church 4pm
- December 13th: Communities In Schools Presents Christmas In Swingtime – Featuring The Rowan Big Band All-Stars 7pm First Presbyterian Church Salisbury – Free Admission Click here for more info
- December 19th and 20th: The Nutcracker- Salisbury Symphony Orchestra and Piedmont Dance Theatre- Keppel Auditorium on the 19th 6:30pm and on the 20th 2:30pm
- December 27th,29th, 30th, 31st and Jan 2nd: Winter Fever Train Rides- NC Transportation Museum on the 27th rides will take place at 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30, while all other days rides will be at 11am, 1, 2 and 3pm
- December 5th-31st: Santa's Mailbox- Mail your letters to Santa!!!- Downtown at the Square
- December 31st: New Year's Eve- The Bell Tower 8pm
Wishing you all a Happy Holiday Season from your Communities In Schools Friends!!!
For more information on Communities in Schools events visit our calendar.
The sparkle in children's eyes, of wonder and delight,
Shines brighter than any Christmas lights.